In an Emergency
In an Emergency Dial 999 and ask for the Coastguard or use VHF Channel 16.
VHF Channel 14
Subscribe to receive regular news and important notices including Notice to Mariners via email.
The following moorings/facilities are currently available:
Torquay Inner Harbour
- 3 x Outhaul Moorings - suitable for small motor boats up to 15 ft.
Brixham Inner Harbour
- 3 x up to 7.62m (up to 25 ft)
- 2 x up to 9.14m (up to 30 ft)
Brixham Outer Harbour
- 2 x 30.4m (up to 100 ft)
- 5 x 15.24m (up to 50 ft)
- 2 x 12.19m (up to 40ft)
- 20 x 9.14m (up to 30ft)
- 20 x 6.4m (up to 20 ft)
Brixham Harbour winter storage space will be available at Oxen Cove from 1st October 2016- March 31st 2017, and our lift out day will be from 19th & 20th October 2016.
Vessels may be hauled out or launched at any time between 1st October 2016 and March 31st 2017, subject to available storage space. However, the charge for winter storage will apply for the whole or any part of the above period with no reduction for a lesser period.
Unfortunately we will be unable to store any fin keel vessels that do not possess their own cradle due to space and time available to us.
Lifting Charge is £20.50 per metre inc VAT per lift.
Storage Charges will be £50.28 per metre length overall inc VAT
A boat pressure washing service is available at Brixham this year during the lift out period at a cost of £10.36 per metre inc VAT (Minimum charge £45.00).
For further information and application form please contact the Harbour office directly
- Vessel Name, Manufacturer, Model or Class, Construction, Keel configuration.
- Length Overall, Beam and Draft.
- Engine, Fuel type, Auxiliary fuel type, Storage of fuel or gas.
- Your main address and contact details plus confirmation of marine insurance.